Your privacy is very important to Out Of The Blue Publications, our services and our
understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the
purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling
those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we
obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where
appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and,
to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against
loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or
• We will make readily available information about our policies and practices
relating to the management of personal information.
• Privacy of Children: Out Of The Blue Publications complies with the Children's
Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA). COPPA and its accompanying
FTC regulation establish United States federal law that protects the privacy of
children using the Internet. We do not knowingly contact or collect personal
information from children under 13. Our site is not intended to solicit information of
any kind from children under 13. If such information is identified without Out Of
The Blue Publications’ knowledge, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Comments made directly on the web site itself are considered public information.
Personal e-mails, feedback, requests made to Out Of The Blue Publications or its
representatives are protected unless permission is given to be made public.
• Out Of The Blue Publications collects aggregate numbers of page hits in order to
track the popularity of certain pages and improve the value of the web site. We do
not gather, request, record, require, collect or track any Internet users' personal
information through these processes.
Out Of The Blue Publications is committed to conducting our web site in accordance
with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is
protected and maintained.
will be posted with an updated changed date at the bottom of this page.
Updated: Thursday, September 10, 2009
Although applicable to the entire Out Of The Blue Publications web site at www.ootb646.com,
About Us, Partners, Alternative Sports, Battle For The Site, Calendar,
Columns & Feature Profiles, Contact Us, Home, Independent Arts, Site Map